吃在根特 (Eating in Ghent)

Aa delicious English translation is inline below:

7月7日 星期六 – Saturday July 7

同样在比利时也没吃到什么惊艳的东西 😅  比利时华夫比较有名,还有就是比利时人坚信薯条是他们发明的,所以这里点餐给配的薯条!不像其它地方,配的是面包。 这里还比较流行吃青口贝,我俩没吃,因为我对青口贝并不感兴趣,而且看起来觉得非常没有味道 😁

Again there’s nothing to be surprised about in Belgium. Belgian Waffles are pretty famous and Belgian people believe that French fries are their invention, so many meals come with French fries unlike everywhere else, where bread is served. It is also popular to eat mussels, however we did not try them because first of all I am not interested in mussels, and it really looked very tasteless 😅 

这是在布鲁日尝试的华夫饼,上面可以配各种东西,我俩点的是草莓。甜点基本很难做的不好吃。

We did try waffles in Bruges which come with all kinds of toppings and we had strawberries and cream It was really good, but it is hard to screw up dessert, isn’t it?

卖华夫饼的店面 – The Waffle place

这是在布鲁日吃的午餐,算是比利时菜,不过也就是基本的西餐。不过餐厅的环境很好,就在河边,但是沿着河边的座位都坐满了。西红柿汤很好喝,其它的也就普普通通。

We had lunch in Bruges, which I think can be called Belgium food?  The restaurant was very nice because it was just by the river. But unfortunately those nice seats were all taken. The tomato soup was very good while other dishes were just ordinary.

饭店一侧的外景 – A view of the restaurant
西红柿汤 – Tomato soup
我的牛排,看起来很干,对吧?- My steak. looks very dry, doesn’t it ?
PJG的炖牛肉,味道很怪 – PJG’s beef stew and the taste was very weird.
配的薯条!- Belgium created French Fries to eat with.

晚餐的印度菜很满意,是我俩喜欢那种味道。

We had Indian food for dinner one night and it was very satisfying!

免费的餐前小点 – Free snacks
烤鸡咖喱,稍微有一些甜,但是很好吃 – Chicken Tikki Masala – very delicious
不知道怎么翻译成中文,是茄子烤一下,然后捣碎了做的,也是很好吃 – Baingain Bharta- delicious as well
印度香米 – Basmati rice
大蒜馕 – Garlic Naan

和朋友一起吃的午餐,我俩点的一样的大蒜虾,味道还可以,就是有些油腻。这个也给配了薯条。

For the lunch we had with my friend, she and I ordered the same garlic shrimp dish, the taste was fine, but a little greasy. The lunch was also served with French fries.

PJG的牛排配蘑菇酱 – PJG’s steak with mushroom sauce

最后一餐的晚餐吃了泰国菜,果然还是没让我俩失望,非常好吃 😀 不知道为什么,这家没有猪肉,只有牛肉和鸡肉。

We had Thai food for the last dinner in Ghent and it really did not let us down. The food was very delicious. One weird thing was that they did not have pork dishes, only beef or chicken.

免费的,跟我们的虾片儿有点像,但是很辣 – Free snacks- a little bit like the crispy shrimp stuff I ate when I was a kid, but much more spicy.
红咖喱鸡 – Red curry Chicken
泰式炒鸡 – Thai style stir fry chicken.

2 thoughts on “吃在根特 (Eating in Ghent)”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *