Buenos Aires Day 3 布宜诺斯艾利斯第三天

2022年11月23日,星期三,南美洲之旅第七天 – Wednesday, Day 7 of our South America trip

上午去卖船票的地方买了两张明天去乌拉圭的船票,加40分钟的导游团。本来计划下周一去并在那里住一晚,和卖票的人聊了一下,他觉得不值得在那里住一晚。买完票,坐公交车去San Telmo游荡了一圈,那里是布宜诺斯艾利斯最古老的街区之一。

In the morning, we went to buy two boat tickets to Uruguay for tomorrow, plus a 40-minute guided walking tour. We originally had planned to stay there for one night next Monday, but after chatting with the ticket seller, and he didn’t think it was worth staying there for the night. After buying the ticket, we took a bus to check out San Telmo, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.

卖船票的地方 – The tourist office where the boat tickets are sold
负责咨询和售票的工作人员又来收银台收钱 – Again, they separate the payment of the tickets with the selling.
这里的公交有专用的公交车道,每个方向各两个车道 – The buses here have dedicated bus lanes, two lanes in each direction – this is the huge 17 lane causeway.
第一次坐公交,还挺方便,这趟车的费用是38比索,大概11.59美分 – The first time we took the bus in Buenos Aires, it was quite convenient. The cost of this bus was 38 pesos, about 10 cents
到了San Telmo却,看到这个遛狗的 – When we arrived at San Telmo, we saw this dog walker.
一个市场 – A market
某人又躲起来了 – Someone is hiding again
这个酒吧是 Bar Plaza Dorrego,是这里著名的酒吧,据说是很多记者,政治家,歌手和作家曾经经常聚会的地方 – This bar is the Bar Plaza Dorrego, which is a very famous bar here, too early to drink though. It is said that many journalists, politicians, singers and writers used to gather here.

12点取回洗好的衣服,下午去了著名的雷科莱塔国家公墓。从来没有见过这么多令人惊叹的陵墓,难怪这里被列为世界上最重要的公墓之一。很多阿根廷的有名的重要人物都被葬在这里。走在陵墓间的小巷里,真的是难以用语言形容。

We picked up the clothes at 12 noon and went to the famous Recoleta National Cemetery in the afternoon. Never have you seen so many amazing mausoleums, no wonder this is listed as one of the most important cemeteries in the world. Many famous and important figures in Argentina are buried here. Walking in the alleys between the mausoleums is really hard to describe in words.

这是一棵非常大的树 – This is a very big tree, someone can hardly hold it up.
We chatted with these two fine gentlemen, but they didn’t say much.
公墓入口 – The cemetery entrance
这里买门票竟然不让用现金!用信用卡就不是蓝色汇率了 – They don’t take cash here! It’s not the blue exchange rate so we had to use a credit card …. woh is me.
团体优惠陵墓 The group discount Mausoleum
这个是Evita Perón 的坟墓,是墓地中参观人数最多的墓葬之一。 她是阿根廷总统胡安. 裴隆的第二任妻子,她在身为第一夫人期间积极参与政治,阿根廷人对她的个人崇拜在历史上的影响巨大 。那首著名的歌曲“阿根廷,别为我哭泣歌曲”就是源自于这位第一夫人- This is the tomb of Evita Perón, one of the most visited tombs in the cemetery. She was the second wife of Argentine President Juan Perón, and she was politically active during her tenure as First Lady, and the personality cult of Argentines has had a huge impact on her throughout history.
在公墓附近坐下来休息一下,吃了个甜点 – After the cemetery we sat down for a delicious dessert.
我的带气的冰水 – My sparkling ice water
一个百香果甜点 – A Passion Fruit Dessert
终于看到阿根廷著名的探戈舞了 – Later we finally saw the famous Argentine tango dancers.
今晚找了一家不同的饭店吃完饭 – We found a different restaurant for dinner tonight, finally.
啤酒在阿根廷活的真有尊严 – Beer lives with dignity in Argentina
这是一个凉菜,叫做hearts of palm,很像中国的笋 – This is a cold dish called hearts of palm, much like Chinese bamboo shoots – and tastes like artichoke hearts.
我的海鲜饭,比较失望 – My seafood rice was disappointing
PJG又点了这个阿根廷饺子,不过今天的有酱料 – PJG ordered this Argentinian dumpling again, but today’s at least had sauce
晚饭后回酒店的俱乐部阳台,某人终于开始翻译工作了 – Heading back to the hotel’s club balcony after dinner, someone finally started translating. Working hard.

Tomorrow we will head to Uruguay to visit Colonia Del Sacramento, an old port town.

2 thoughts on “Buenos Aires Day 3 布宜诺斯艾利斯第三天”

  1. 哈哈,那个遛狗的人牵了好几条狗,他有多爱狗啊。
    那个手掌心的菜很特别。
    公墓设计的很特别,挺美。

  2. I like the red house with the white door and the graceful tree. And the tree with the netting below must be dropping things on the tourists. All those mausoleums are like visiting pyramids, giving the dead things to take with them.
    The Tango dancing must have brightened your mood after so many dead!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *